How to fix Can't join Roblox HTTP400 (Error610)
When you play the game and you have seen an error box "Can't Join Place - HTTP 400 (Bad Request) cannot join game with no authenticated user (Error Code 610)". Today I will guide you to fix this issue. Follow me step by step and you will solve this problem 100%.
1. Type word "cmd" on window search box. ***If you don't have seen a search box you will right-click on your taskbar and click > Search > show search box***
2. Right-click "Command Prompt"
3. Choose Run as administrator.
4. Type netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt and press Enter.
5. Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
6. Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
7. Restart your computer.
8. After computer restart. Open Pingbooster and choose any server. (Recommend Singapore 4 because of the best latency.)
9. If this's step can't help your problem. I still have another method. Let's see it!
1. Type the word "Control Panel" on the window search box.
2. Click "Control Panel".
3. See View by: and click the dropdown and choose Category.
4. Click "Network and Internet".
5. Click "Network and Sharing Center".
6. Click "Change adapter settings".
7. Right-click on the status connects icon.
8. And choose "Properties".
9. Double click on "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
10. Click check on "Use the following DNS server addresses:".
11. Type the number on "Preferred DNS server: 184.108.40.206 / Alternete DNS server: 220.127.116.11" like a picture.
12. Click OK and OK again.
13. Done! Now connect the game you will never see "Join Error" anymore.
And when you see another problem like high latency, lagging/warping/freezing in-game when you play Roblox, Or you can't play a game because the game server blocks your country. You'll solve your problem with Pingbooster. Our VPN separates the Internet and games. You'll play the game without high latency anymore.